- The EnGenius EPE-5818af is a 802.3af power-over-ethernet (PoE) injector. It delivers both data and electrical power to Ethernet-enabled devices using a single Ethernet CAT5 cable. It is 802.3af compliant, and uses standard IEEE pin definition to power the device, and comes with a 48V/0.375A power supply.
The Pin# 1, 2, 3 and 6 is for data transmission; pin# 4, 5, 7 and 8 is for power to the device. It generates power over CAT5 cable up to 300 feet (100 meter). By sending 48V, ethernet terminals such as wireless LAN access point, IP phone and web camera can be powered remotely. It is especially ideal for outdoor networking facility and low port density installations.
- Power-over-Ethernet Injector
- Compliant W/ IEEE 802.3af POE Standard
- Power & Data Over One Single Cable
- Capable Of 300 Feet POE Cable Length
- Output 48V Power To The 802.3af Device
- Convenient Installation
- Data Connectors: RJ45 Pin Out
- 1 X EPE-5818af
- 1 X 48V/0.375A Power Adapter
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide (QIG)