- This Middle Atlantic 19" Open Frame Rack RL10-45 is a robust relay rack that offers an open, self-aligning design that dramatically speeds assembly time. Its 1/8", 11-gauge steel channels will hold up to 200 lb. of equipment evenly distributed with the base fastened, or up to 400 lb. if the top of the rack is braced to a structural building component.
The top of the rack features 1/8" aluminum top angles, which can be easily field-drilled for cable ladder installation. And space between the rack's feet allows for close placement of devices next to the rack, such as UPSs. Moreover, a gusseted foot base with tapered feet allows the rack to self-stabilize on uneven floors. An optional cantilever support base is also available for this model. This rack features 10-32 threaded rackrails.
- All-steel construction guarantees exceptional strength and years of use.
- All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Construction Steel
- Finish Black, powder-coat finish
- Shelf None
Accepts 19" Equipment (Width)
Capacity 84" (45U)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 19-5/8 x 84 x 15-1/4"
- Weight Capacity
200 lb. (with equipment evenly distributed and base fastened)
400 lb. (with top of rack braced to structural building component)