- The Wheelock® Exceder™ horns strobes feature a sleek modern design that will please building owners with reduced total cost of ownership. Installers will benefit from its comprehensive feature list, including the most candela options in one appliance, low current draw, no tools needed for setting changes, voltage test points, 12/24 VDC operation, universal mounting base and multiple mounting options for both new and retrofit construction.
The Wheelock® ExcederTM Series incorporates high reliability and high efficiency optics to minimize current draw allowing for a greater number of appliances on the notification appliance circuit. All strobe models feature an industry first of 8 candela settings on a single appliance. Models with an audible feature 3 sound settings (90, 95, 99 dB). All switches to change settings, can be set without the use of a tool and are located behind the appliance to prevent tampering. Wall models feature voltage test points to take readings with a voltage meter for troubleshooting and AHJ inspection.
- Includes Universal Mounting Base (UMB)
- Industry's most innovative design - Sleek modern aesthetics and styling, Easier to install
- 5 Mounting Options - 1 gang, 2 gang, 4"sq., 3.5 octal, 4" octal box
- Voltage test points for quick troubleshooting and easy spot checking
- 1/16" deep mounting error relief
- Prewire capability to check for wiring & ground faults prior to appliance installation
- Contact cover not only provides protection from dirt, dust, paint and accidental damage, it allows for prewire testing and troubleshooting
- Catalog Number HSR, HSW, HSRC, HSWC
- Finish Color Red or White
- Mounting Wall, Ceiling
- dBA Rating 90, 95, 99
- Current Draw Reference Spec Sheet for current by model and dBA Setting
- Voltage Selectable 12/24 VDC
- Strobe Candela Selectable 15/1575/30/75/95/110/135/185 (wall models); 15/30/60/75/95/115/150/177 (Ceiling Models)
- Approvals UL, ULC, FM, CSFM
- Backbox Mounting Options 1 gang, 2 gang, 4"sq., 3.5 octal, 4" sq.